asp.net - Video Conferencing Intergration -


I have seen this post :. I do not see what I want from there, so perhaps to see a fresh post that there is any suggestion.

I'm looking for a video conferencing tool that can be integrated into an ASP.NET web application. Webform or MVC

is not watching for free, on some lines, on the basis of Gulmatting .

Any help is appreciated. Thank you

After some research, I have not fully featured static video conferencing library for integration. Found, but I did get some better solution.

Available to integrate API services into both Adobe Connect and GoToMeeting. Not technically integrated, I believe this is a fair solution. Do not try to change the wheel or video conferencing software again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -