cocoa - Testing if an application can open a specific type? -


On Mac OS X, how can I tell if a given application opens a specific type?

I have two UTIs which I am interested in: public.text and public.image and I have a list of applications. I want to filter the list of those two types, so I have a text viewer List and image is the list of visitors.

I have seen the question related to them, where it is possible to get a list of all the types of documents I can do, and I can get the intersection of the set, I am able to ask separately.

Is there any cocoa or carbon call in it?

If you want a list of applications for a given document type, use.

If you want a list of documents for specific application type, application information. Open the program file and read the key.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -