Do any good libraries and/or tools exist for automatic image "merging"? -


I am looking for a device or library that will allow me to merge two source images very quickly and one Will produce a third, the merged image in a file.

My source data has two images in different formats (JPG, PNG, PDF, etc.), and the instructions that identify which part of the images to overlap / merge.

I mean any type of transition effect in another - overlap with an image at the very top, at the very least end, for the fun things, such as the combination of automatic colors and shapes .

I do not have a priority in terms of language and / or platform. = "Text">


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -