java - Where should I put an external JAR file in my Eclipse project? -


I have created a new project in Eclipse and I want to include the ANLR jar file.

Where can you usually keep your jar files before referencing your project? Do you make a "source directory" in Eclipse, or a general "directory"? Do you refer to them from there?

I want to be able to easily transport this project and I do not want to declare references to jar files outside of my projects, but I am not sure what the general conference is going to do in the Java world. .

Any guidance will be appreciated.

I usually have a LIB directory in which I put all the third party JARs, I ask Jars to add my compilation and Runtime ClassSpace. I believe this is the right click on "Project", select "Build Path> Libraries", and then change CLASSPATH I'm sorry I'm not even more specific, but I do not use Eclipse I do I like IntelliJ, but this idea is similar to all Java IDE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -