.net - Class 'CLSID_CorSymWriter' could not be created: Access is denied -


I'm getting this error. Not sure what it is. This I have done so far Working on VISTA and IIS7 I have created a new site and have a directory attached to my ASPX files. So I converted a subfolders to an application. But for some reason when I try to start that application (browse right click) I get the following error -

Class 'CLSID_CorSymWriter' can not be created: Access is denied.

Why Access is Denied This application works on the parent system, but not here. So let me know its some permission problem or havent some component I have installed yet.

Any advice?

I have also found this problem and it is c: \ WINDOWS \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework \ v1. The machine present in the 0.3705 \ CONFIG folder Resolved by changing to Config

Set the user name and password Administrator user admin and user for password procedure section


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -