c# - Temporarily save Word document changes -


I am using Interop to create a "custom word editor", basically I have MS Word And I allow users to edit a document and insert a custom field from the predefined list.

I provide a "preview" option to see how the document will appear when the document is added.

Users can start editing a template on my application, and they can hit preview at any time and the preview should appear with the latest changes.

I want the user to be able to preview the document without saving the changes. The problem is that when I call SaveAs () on the document (to create a temporary file that I can use as the input for the preview generator), the editor opens the template document.

Is the way to edit a copy of a document being edited, but keep the original (open) document without saving your changes?

Thank you very much

I know that this may be pre-2007 In ver, in ne, as described.

Unfortunately, this solution does not work in Word 2007.

How about using a temp file from go-go, and when saving only the "true" file the user indicates that it has been done?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -