CSS: Problems with selecting html elements from CSS -


I want a form style in html using CSS This is a very simple form, so I was not expected to get any problems with the CSS selectors. But still, when I'm trying to add something like this:

  #Mententant # with left_action #comments {margin: 100px; }  

or

  #comments {margin: 100px; }  

I do not see any effect.

Sorry, I think I'm not very descriptive, but it's not sure how to describe the problem ... maybe you have a look at the demo URL here:

And tell me how to fix the form to fix my CSS? (Well I really need to reach it first)

Thank you in advance

You forgot to close :

  div.pagination span.disabled {padding: 2px 5px 2px 5px; Margin-right: 2px; Border: 1 px solid # f3f3f3; Color: #ccc; display none;  

Change To do this:

  div.pagination span.disabled {padding: 2px 5px 2px 5px; Margin-right: 2px; Border: 1 px solid # f3f3f3; Color: #ccc; display none; }   }        

But I think if you add something like this:

  form label {width: 100px; Display area; Swim left; } Form p {padding: 5px 0px 0px 0px; }  

Your form will look good :)

I hope this is the answer to your question ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -