hosting - Can a website be hosted on 2 servers? -


I wanted to change my hosting company, but then I thought of hosting one of my servers in 2 servers, I know it is possible how can this be done?

I need one of my hosting sites hosted by 2 servers (2 different hosting companies)

Can it be any problem without any problems?

If you are developing with asp.net, it basically supports the so-called web form And it is not difficult to establish although there are some warnings Local machine in-memory cache functionality does not work more clearly now, and any session state must be configured to manage by state server and session All the values ​​kept in the simple scaler Must take or at least must Sirijlaijh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -