java - How can I get an existing JMS queue? -


I think this is probably a very simple question, but this is my first one in JMS, so I'm a bit unsure .

I am trying to write the existing JMS queue (and then read from the second line), for which I know the queue name, host, queue manager and channel. How do I get the reference of this line as an javax.jms.Destination object?

All the examples I've found include calling javax.jms.Session.createQueue , but since this queue is already present, I do not have anyone else Want to make it, right?

If it matters, then I am using the com.ibm.msg.client.jms driver.

Thank you! Normally, the container in which your application runs is named after the queue

will be bound. An application in container can see it with JNDI and can use it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -