javascript add prototype method to all functions? -


Is there any way to add a method to all Javascript functions without using the prototype library?

On the lines of something:

  function.protipipip.mpp name = function () {returns dowhetto (this)};  

This is yet to me, but it did not work. Maybe it's a bad idea too, if you please tell me why?

If this is the case, then I can add it to a set of tasks that I choose.

Something like this:

  MyFunctions.prototype.methodName = function () {Returns dowetto (this)};  

Where my function is an array named function

thanks

Surely the functions are:

  var foo = function () {}; Function.prototype.bar = function () {warning ("bar"); }; Foo.bar ();  

"bar" will warn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -