regex - javascript regular expression to remove trailing numbers in parenthesis -


How do I some (22) string to some I can change it, it is not always used to use any type of expression that is in any form, but the part (integer) is always the same. Cheers

Edit

I think this is a little confusing (even for me) Here is what I mean. I have a string - a word in which alpha expression (a word, any word) is to open a single space and inside the paranthesis and the interior, I now change the spaces, paranithesis and integer with nothing to change And just want to leave the alpha part of the string.

Ex:

  java (77) javascript (22) car (11) carpet (15)  

after Regex Look like this:

  java javascript car carpet  

Note that each word is rejeked individually, I have written some examples So that things can be more clear in reading and understanding. Thanks

Here it is:

  var text = "Java ( 77) Javascript (22) car (11) carpet (15) "; Text.replace (/ (\ w +) \ (\ d + \) / g, "$ 1"); // Returns the returns of "java javascript car carpet"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -