Sinatra on Passenger always fails on first attempt -


I have a small sinaat app that I am running on a shared hosting account using passenger. However, after some time the app is accessed for the first time, I get a passenger error page, which states that the application could not be started. Generally because Sinatra could not be found.

I assume that this is a new delay since a normal delay occurs. However, as long as the passenger is not fully loaded, then there is no way to delay trying to load Siantra?

Resolved the problem by setting the GEMS_PATH environment variable in .htaccess file . I have not encountered the error again right now!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -