How to make string as primary key in entity framework! -


I have a legacy table in which the employee's name and employee ID are now in the employee ID four because it is with an alphabet Can catch the starting values. Employee ID is the only unique area available in the table.

Now I am using a view to get data from the table (it is in a different database). But the structure of my organization is refusing to recognize the idea due to the lack of int primary key.

Any solution for this will be highly appreciated as I can not touch the heritage table.

but my entity structure due to lack of int primary key Refusing to recognize the scene.

I suspect. EEF supports wires in PK form.

But the idea, of course, can not be PK. This means that you have to do some extra work while using them from EF, especially if you make them updateable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -