objective c - NSConcreteNotification is received, but not defined? -


I am writing preference for my app which registers it to launch on login ( LSSharedItemList API). All goes well and my app toggles its presence in the user's login items on the checkbox state. Now I want to solve another problem when the user actually removes the app from "login items" in "code.accounts.prefPane" .

By using the notification watcher, I think the Distributed Notification Center Com.apple.loginItemsListDidChnage (note the typo) notification, so I'm the only selector for that selection That is the IBAction ) which handles the checkbox in the preferences window (which in fact registers the app to login with the [UN] object.)

The problem occurs when I send the action I try to compare the class of A which turns my app into a login item. I use the NSConcreteNotification class by using [sender details] and [sender class] , but as soon as I can compare it with I try - Code Breaks is saying that no such class has been defined:

  If ([[Sender class] is aquoto: [NSCConputation class]]) {...}  

If I try to compare the sender to NSNotification then the entry in that branch Does not interest.

Maybe I'm missing some essential knowledge on the information distributed in Mac OS X

Mac OS X 10.6.2 is running

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text"> nsccongot notification is a private sub-class of the abstract code class you \ nconsignNotification class if you want to see if a class is a NSNotification , then use -isKindOfClass: :

  if ([sender isKindOfClass: [NSNotification class]]} {...}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -