python - Pylons: free module-level variables? -


It is also not certain that the module-level is right here, but ...

I have Within a project and model component, I have a global variable, doctor, in which I have to use different query objects in __ init __.py . (The doctor has a document handle on an XML file that I am using as a fake DB.) My question is, when __init __ Is the term of Py end? Currently I am not releasing the document with Doc.Nelilk () and I am not sure where to place it.

Alternative design I was thinking that consumer object (questions) level of this doctor (i.e., make it a singleton). But it appears that the life of my query object is such that the doctor is always redistributed to a new document handle.

  class query (object): doc = none def __init __ (self, content = none): self.content = content if self.doc == none: self.doc = parse (Os.path.join (config ['app_conf'] ['xmldb'], "sample_search_result.xml"))  

I can tell because the elements of the document are changed .

Does anyone want to exclude Noobi?

objects only prevent existing ones when 1) they have no reference, or 2) interpreter ends A module / package holds the context of its module-level names in its own words; All references to the module have to be released in all other modules as well as modules in sys.modules, and in the context of any object.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -