Tips when moving from YUI Datatable to Jquery Datatable -


I used YUI Datatable to present all my records so far ... Since jazzery is very popular and YUi , I have decided to use it ...

  • What are the lack of learning while running from UI and jquery?
  • Tips and tricks about jazzery datasets?
  • Can I configure paginator in jquery datatable?
  • Learning curve: You should know that jQuery can be simpler than YUI Actually depends on you what you are trying to do. That is, tables and processing that are necessary for you, how complex are the simplest jQuery datatable only in order to make a line of code required. Since you are already familiar with YUI, I will not see any problem, which you will have with jQuery.

    And yes you can configure the paginator in the jQuery datatel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -