Adding a project reference to an android project -


I'm a C # developer and starting with Android I already have VS I am trying to duplicate some couple applications. This project is made up of 2 executables and 1 common assembly; 2 executables have application specific logic, whereas in general there is centralized form and logic (such as entry form). How do I complete this layout if I am using Eclipse?

In Eclipse, the selected project in navigation or Package Explorer view: < / P>

Project -> Properties -> Java Build Path

Here you can add references to libraries (Jar files which I believe for C # assemblies Are similar in concept) or other projects that you have opened in Eclipse.

Then refer to the jar files exported from those projects in those other projects, or those Java build paths for the layout of your program, and the main Android project one where the manifest file of your application is present).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -