How to know my Android application has been upgraded in order to reset an alarm? -


I noticed that an alarm is disabled when this alarm-setting application has been upgraded is this true is?

So far, I used to know if this is, I used the shared context with a FIRS_RN key If I do not get this key, then I enable the alarm and set the FIRST_RUN to false, otherwise I do nothing.

But I also noticed that these preferences are intact between the app upgrade!

After the upgrade, the FIRST_RUN key is already incorrect, so I do not do anything, while my alarm should be enabled.

How to manage such a matter?

Thank you in advance

I never tried it, Code> About creating a broadcast receiver? What does that matter?

I have thought of trying it before, but I am not sure if this is the problem of chicken and egg (for example, what is the intent before receiving new upgraded applications It is possible?). Try though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -