iphone sdk 3.0 - passing user from UITableView to UIWebView based on selection -


I am trying to get the user to go to the interface based on my cell selection in UITableView i.e. , They are taken to view model 2 with UIWebView. UIWebView then displays the local file, cell1.html.

Currently, I have managed to use the placeholder:

  selected CallText.text = selectedCell;  

How to display the name of the selected cell, how can I access it directly on the UIWebView, stick to UIWebView in the interface and link to its use:

  UIWebView * MyWebView = [[UIWebView alloc] initWithFrame: frame]; NSBundle * Main Bundle = [NSBundle Main Bundle]; NSString * stringUrl = [Main Bundle Pathfosser resource: @ Type of "Selected cell": @ "HTML"]; NSURL * baseUrl = [NSU file file path: string URL]; NSURLRequest * urlRequest = [NSRR request request with url: base URL]; [MyWebView loadRequest: urlRequest]; My second problem is that they have free space in some cell names, and for simplicity, I would like to ensure that there is no free space (in fact, is it empty?). Will also work with the location, in the name, I % 20 ? 

thanks

table flowing -> html page


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -