iPhone, Where do I have to save user generated files if I want them to stay there after an app Upgrade (new release)? is Documents directory good? -


I have an app that lets the user record their audio so far I am saving those files in the document directory . My question is, if I release a new version of that app, will the user remove the recorded files?

Is there a better place to store user-generated audio files?

Use NSUserDefaults for data that remains after the app upgrade?

thx

NSUserDefaults is the storage settings ( key-value coding < / Em> Objects of compliant classes) Other data Files that you must store in the Documents folder, which are alive between updates (if you do not delete it yourself, then surely :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -