Is MATLAB faster than Python? -


I want to calculate the magnetic field of some conductor and I want to use 1000x1000x1000 matrix. Before I use MATLAB, but now I want to use Python. Python is slow to MATLAB? How can I make Python faster?

Edit: The best way is to calculate the large array with C / C + + and then move them to Python. I want to imagine it.

EDIT2: Which is better in my case: C or C ++?

You can find some useful results below this link

, By introduction,

Comparing knitting with NumPy, Pyrex, Psyco, Fortran (77 and 90) and C ++ to solve the equation of Loopless.

This also compares MATLAB and shows the same speed while using the python.

Of course this is just a specific example, your app may allow better or poor performance. There is no other harm in running the same test on both.

You can also compile NumPy with customized programs such as some / routines that should be of comparative speed for MATLAB.

I'm not sure if NumPy downloads have already been made against it, but I think Atlas will tune libraries into your system if you compile NumPy,

There is more information about what is needed under the Windows platform in the link.

Edit:

If you want to know what is a better performance of C ++, then it is worth asking if a new question, though the links above C ++ Has been the best performance. Other solutions are quite close, such as Pyrex, Python / Fortran (using f2py) and inline C ++.

The only matrix algebra under C ++ I have ever used and implemented the Extended Colman filter. I think, however, in a nutshell it depends on the libraries you are using LAPACK / BLAS and how well it is optimized.

This link contains a list of object-oriented numerical packages for many languages.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -