.net - Is the C# language a Microsoft product? -


I am certifying my thesis and I am thinking that how should I describe that language

  • C # and Microsoft
  • C # and Microsoft (C #)
  • C-Secret (C #)
  • C # . Net Framework
  • Combination, or something else? The C # language is an ECMA standard introduced by Standard Hewlett-Packard, Intel and Microsoft and

    It was developed within Microsoft. The standard does not use the term "Microsoft C #", so I initially label it as "" C # Programming Language developed by Microsoft "and later I only call it " C # " or "C # programming language" , as standard ().


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

    php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

    jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -