openexr - Using EXR images in OpenCV -


I am currently working on a project with OpenEXR and I want to apply some Blob detection algorithms. To do this, I thought I could use OpenCV because it says in the documentation that it can open the OpenXR format file.

I have to install and work all the libraries because I am doing other things. I open a simple jpg file with openCV cvLoadImage. it works fine. But when I try to open any .exr file it does not seem to seam it. I get a gray window where the image should be displayed.

Has anyone done a test to work with OpenCV and OpenXR libraries? Did they work for you? What do you think?

Thank you.

Yes, I did, I posted a Willow garage at a ticket in the OpenCivi project and they all Made the necessary changes, now you can use OpenCV with OpenXR first! Great My HDR tone mapping algorithm will work again, do a good programming now; O) Alex


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -