svn - How do I tell subversion to always select my local version for conflicted merges on a specific file? -


I'm looking for a way to specify that the subset of files did not change when merged with modifications in a particular branch Should I go, using subversion is asking me any single question.

What do I have to do Maven pom.xml files, which are made of the branch and updated for each release from the branch when I switch back from the branch to the trunk, then in these files I Do not want to merge the change (and they will really be in conflict because version numbers have also been updated on the trunk). Is there any way to tell any kind of splitting to accept the basis for the basis of these files, as provided in the answer form, for the same effect?

Someone has asked another, but put it in the context where the question was asking the wrong code (Generated Code).

You can either set the script to svn: Mergeinfo property To keep it on file, leave the merger of the changes made on this branch. (See)

When I combine Maven projects, I use TortoiseSVN, and uncheck the changes in the pom made by the release plugin, so it's possible to merge the changes of the version Does not try Of course, I also want Pope to be merged with other changes, because most of those changes are changes in dependency, and I need a trunk to get those new dependency updates.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -