visual studio - VS C#: Prompts me to resave, then refuses to open the file -


Sometimes when I hit save (ctrl + s) or just save all, Visual Studio C # let me edit the file Inspires for the past. I can not save it in the form of it, because it already exists (and it should be), and if I save it as something else, then VS I will try to create the file every time.

If I turn off Visual Studio and try to access the file with Notepad, this gives me the "Access denied" message.

Since I started several things again, is it starting to shut me off any known reason?

I am using Windows Vista (logged by 32-bit and administrator account).

is messing with some file, Visual Studio is not using SysInternals to detect it What is the usefulness for this

Pop up the network cable to block colleagues with strange expressions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -