Any Python alternatives to Selenium for programmatically logging into websites that require JavaScript for login? -


I am writing a little private app to automatically log in to my internet banking every day, I'm downloading the donations. I'm writing this as a design app, so I'm working in Python.

My Internet banking does not work without javascript - I think this javascript is used for any type of session id. Getting sign-in pages via httplib gives me a page stating the need for JavaScript.

So, I'm now looking for libraries that execute javascript on web pages, and on them. Very less unobtrusive browsers

I am negligible about this time. I think this will work, although this web app is designed to be tested, so I was thinking that there are similar abilities designed for more general purposes than testing.

Any python option for selenium, this type of thing?

Because you use selenium, I think that you have already installed Firefox if If so, get firebug or tampering data and see what the JavaScript code would do when logging in.

If you have url and parameters required, you can easily program a python client with a program play or urllib2.

In the firebug, you get the requested url under "Net", the compromised data will be self-describing; -)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -