facebook - fb:comment does not work on my application -


I'm a new Facebook developer. I want to add a comment box to my application and I follow the tutorial on Facebook wiki. This is not working in my application.

My canvas is a callback URL and I am uploading the xd_receiver.htm to the root code. I am using the following code

  & lt; Script src = "http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/XdCommReceiver.js?2" type = "text / javascript" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script src = "http://static.ak.connect.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US" type = "text / javascript" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Fb: Comment & gt; & Lt; / FB: Comment & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; FB.init ("b6e07896a1d0889d9784dea150802587", "/xd_receiver.htm");</script>  

This is not visible in my application when I see this page with firebug me & lt; Fb: Comments & gt; & Lt; / FB: Comment & gt; . I do not know about XD, where can I make it?

This tag allows the user to post comments to my FBML and these comments on their wall Display. But for some reasons, comments can not be displayed in users' wall, they also checked the "Post comment on my Facebook profile" box.

This is my FBML:

And this is my code. I:

  & lt; Fb: comments xid = "comment" "canvost =" true "candelete =" false "numpost =" 10 "publish_feed =" true "& gt; & lt; fb: title & gt; comment & lt; / fb: title & Gt; & lt; / fb: Comments & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -