function - Javascript problem -


I am a noob in javascript but this is my problem:

I'm doing some cleaning php -Files Some of them are javascript functions that I want to transfer to a different xxx.js file. Most of them are working fine but cause me trouble, I think due to punctuation ('and') As a script it shows in the PHP-file:

  function preview () {dd = window.open ('', 'PRV', 'height = 600, width = 500, resizable = 1, scrollbar = 1 ') document.addnews.mod.value =' preview '; Document.addnews.target = 'prv' document.addnews.submit (); Dd.focus () setTimeout (\ "document.addnews.mod.value = 'addnews'; document addnews.target = '_ self' \", 500)}  

It will not work for this time to file xxx.js. Anyone know how to look in a real .js-file?

Thanks in advance! Some clean:

  function preview () {var dd =   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -