iphone - MUST I provide an NSSortDescriptor in core data when doing a fetch request? -


I wonder if I can execute NSFetchRequest with just one unit and nothing else. However, it is not working with any errors, but since I have never seen such a thing, I am surprised that there are any major drawbacks to do so. It is not stated in the document that when no NSSortDescriptor is available, instead it has any default value to be used.

Work, but your object will return in an unexpected order. If you really need every instance of an entity in relation to the order, then yes, it will work in your desired manner.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -