iphone - problem with IBoutlet UITableView connection -


I have a problem with the IBOutlet UITableView connection. It seems that IBOutlet is not connected to TaleView I set the delgate and dataset for file owners and set iboutlet in table view in neb. The tableview has been started well. I just want to reload something and it does not work. I try to disassemble something only to see if it does not reload, the data is problem, but it does not deselect, so I think that iboutlet is not linked to my table view. This table view is a ViewController that A modalViewController is called in

Here are some code: My H file:

  @interface AddEditProjectsViewController:. UIViewController & LT; UITableViewDelegate, UITableViewDataSource, UIActionSheetDelegate, UIImagePickerControllerDelegate, UINavigationControllerDelegate, UITextViewDelegate, UIAlertViewDelegate & gt; {IBOutlet UITableView * addEditProjectTable; }  

@property (nonatomic, retaining) IBOutlet UITableView * addEditProjectTable;

my.m file:

  - (zero) viewWillAppear: (bool) animated {(...) [addEditProjectTable reloadData ]; [Super Viewer: Animated];  

Thanks for any help! :)

You actually have implemented cellForRowAtIndexPath data source and delegation methods such as < / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -