iphone - What are the steps in implementing Apple Push Notification? -


I need some guidance to'm new to this topic and implementing Apple Push Notification in my application. I have created my app ID and have also configured Apple Push Notification for it. I've downloaded the provisioning profile and installed the app on iPhone. I wrote the following code provided by Apple documentation

  - (void) application: (UIApplication *) application didRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithDeviceToken: (NSData *) DEVTOKEN {const void * devTokenBytes = [DEVTOKEN bytes]; NSLog (@ "DEVTOKEN =% @", devTokenBytes); //self.registered = yes; // [Send it manually: DeviceToken: devTokenBytes]; // custom method} - (blank) Application: (UIApplication *) has been app Femfolitojistrforeremot Notifikeshnvivrnः: (Ansiarar *) error {Anselog (Error @ "sign. Error:% @", err); }  

I want to know what I have to type on the server side. When I run the code, it says that the device is not registered. How can I register my application for push notifications?

Can anyone help me with this ...

Any code would be very useful ...

Thanx in advance ...

you need to tell you about the token device by Apple to your server when the device Registration for notifications, so the server can offer the same token and app ID when it is new information that tells Apple server you have it? I believe that. Device token, every time you change the register shown keep track of your server (and server callback every time tell) will need

If you include device registration, but have you In fact the registration method is called?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -