java - How to transfer Netbeans Project into Eclipse? -


I have been using Netbeans for a few months for my Java desktop application. Now between the projects, I want to switch to Eclipse because Netbeans once spoiled my GUI and I had to recreate many parts of the GUI and now it is showing a compiler error

  Code too large Private zero initComponents () {1 error  

"Very large code" is a strange error. What my code is saying is very large, only 10,000 lines long I know for the first time that we have Netbeen For I could not develop long code.) Instead of the

So detail, I want to switch to Eclipse. I have never used it before, so please tell me how can I import my incomplete Netbeans project into Eclipse.

I do not know there is a plugin for that, but if you have used default netbeen settings So this GUI layout code is likely and the form files will not be compatible.

I suggest that you already have refactor netbeans-specific features to eliminate your existing code, as well as minimize it and work.

You should make many sections and beans for GUI stuff so that your main GUI file is very small. The 10000 lines of GUI code are very unmanageable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -