osx - Get a list of opened windows cocoa -


I am new to cocoa and I should know how I can get a list of all open windows. I'm not talking about running the program, because it would be an easy job. I want to list windows, for example, if I have 10 pdf open previews, then my program is a list with all the pdf Should be able to retrieve I also want to know whether some APIs are already available to interact with open windows (and perhaps to move them or do something else), which is from the external application. First, cocoa is not familiar, so it is not "cocoa": -)

Second, your only (public API) option is accessibility API

Take a look at the docs to get started:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -