SAPI event SPEI_WORD_BOUNDARY notification doesn't work -


  I have used this function ascynchronously for speaking sentences  

M_cpVoice-> Speak (m_sInputText, SPF_ASYNC, NULL))

  I want to receive notification of the event SPEI_WORD_BOUNDARY, so I did this. M_cpVoice-> SetInterest (SPFEI (SPEI_WORD_BOUNDARY), SPFEI (SPEI_WORD_BOUNDARY)); M_cpVoice-> SetNotifyWindowMessage (GetSafeHwnd (), CTTSDlgDlg :: MSG_SAPI_EVENT, 0,0); CTTSDlgDlg :: MSG_SAPI_EVENT Map for my event handler, am I missing something and I am getting the problem, which I am not getting notification?  

MFC needs ON_REGISTERED_MESSAGE instead of ON_MESSAGE to distribute your events on your object. it occurs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -