Why Fluent NHibernate vs. hbm XML files? -


However this is a subjective question, as a new NHibernate user, I'm curious why a uninterrupted versus traditional XML mapping .

When I used to work with NHibernate for the first time, then I used the Fluent interface, but ran into some obstacles and hard times harder to find enough documentation for Fluent Interface for something beyond a toy. App, so I learned to handle them through XML.

Over time, I realized that I did most of my work on the XML side, and felt that it was not so terrible I was as much as I thought it would be. Personally for me, this was a case of poor documentation and was not seeing significant savings in coding time.

It is being said that there can be some great benefit / loss which I am missing, D really should hear some opinions from those people who have more experience working with these devices Are there.

Time protection and reconstruction (re-naming classes, attributes) of the benefits you get from profitable mapping There are one. Using a language (C # or VB.NET) to write mapping, program code and data access is another benefit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -