eclipse - Complex SVN Checkout Procedure? -


I have a repository configured like this:

  + --- Collection A | \ --- Project 1 | \ --- trunk | \ --- source code | \ --- Tags | \ --- Reliance-1 \ --- Project 2 | \ --- trunk | \ --- source code | \ --- Tags | \ --- Project 3 | \ --- trunk | \ --- source code | \ --- Tags | \ --- rel-1  

I want to checkout any project tag rel-1 as that project. In this situation, I get project1 and project3 in my workspace, but not project2 .

All Project N are Eclipse Java Projects.

I'm using Eclipse / SubSware, but I'm open to using Tortoise or Command Line (windows) if I need it.

Edit : To do this, I have to go through my 30-something projects and each tag must be checked individually whether each project is personal Is there a way to do this without knowing it?

I think you have to write a command line script to do this, there is no such way I know that it is in an unusual (my experience) kind of checkout operation using Tortoise or an integrated IDE / SVN tool.

You can ask svn on the command line, whether a directory is present using the svn list command

Then you can check the output (perhaps It returns a non-zero value if the directory is not found, or you can parse the output stream) to determine whether the tag exists or not. Add projects that include tags in the list, then check those projects.

Something like this:

  For each project in my project: exec "svn list" myRepositoryPath + "/" + MyProject + "/ tag / directory"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -