iphone - how to add more than 100 uiimageviews in uiscrollview -


I have a uiscrollview and I add one to one uiimageviews, but when I add more than 40 objects, Problems with and the app crashes ... What should I do? I am trying to make an app like photo viewer from Apple! help please!

I do not want a thumb, when I give the user a jerk to each other, but I have to unload the previous image and have to show the next one

Removal

  UIImageView l; L = [[Scroll SubViews] ObjectAntindex: 0]; [Extraction Prospective]; L = equal to no;  

And then I add the next one like this

  [insert scroll to subview: imageView atIndex: counter];  

But I do not see any image in a black background

please help!

The best way to do this is to load some images in a table view at a time In each cell of, put three thumbnails, you will need to create a custom cell. Thus, table cells will be used for de-queue and memory again. Check out the Facebook Three 20 project, I think they implemented it like this, so you have some code to work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -