java - @BeforeClass and inheritance - order of execution -


I have an abstract base class, which I use as the basis of my unit test (TestGroup 5.10). In this class, I start the whole environment for my tests, setting up database mapping etc. This abstract class has a way to do an @ beer class annotation that initially does.

After this, I extend that square with specific classes in which I have the @Test method and @BeforeClass methods. These methods do the class-specific initial methods of the environment (for example, put some records in the database).

How do I apply special order of annotated methods to @BeforeClass ? I need people from an abstraction base to execute before the extended class people.

Example:

  Abstract class A {@BeforeClass doInitialization () {. ..}} Expanding class B {@BeforeClass doSpecificInitialization () {...} @Test doTests () {...}}  

Expected order:

  A.Do Introductory B.doSpecificInitialization B.doTests  

Actual order:

  predictable initialization // & lt; - Crash, Init is inaccessible as a base (AOD.examplorer // & amp; lt; --- Executioned Bidotestes) // & lt; - /  

@BeforeClass to summary < Do not enter on the / code> class. Call it with each subclass.

  Abstract class A {void doInitialization () {}} Expand square b A {@BeforeClass void doSpecificInitialization () {super.doInitialization (); } @ Test Wide Dots () {}}  

It seems that testNG is in - try this one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -