jQuery: Single button click, click event firing two or more times -


I have HTML input and button elements. I use buttons to submit the form, open the secondary window and so on. The problem is that one click 2 (and sometimes too much) is changing in form submission, or opening two additional browser windows. I have reproduced this problem in many web browsers, I have tried switching to jQuery version and it has not changed anything. What could be the thing like this?

Your problem may be because you are specifying the same handler multiple times in the click event. I suggest that you check that the line on which you handler is not being called unknowingly, another solution can be such a phone as before opening it:

  $ ("# mybutton"). Unbind ("click") Click (myHandler);  

But without looking at some code, I'm just guessing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -