objective c - XCode + svn tips, tricks, etc -


I'm curious to know your tips and tricks by using Xcode and Subversion Not only that focus on those tasks To be focused that an SQL repo can be done with the encoded - but what did you do to make your life easier while working with an Xcode project in an SCN managed folder? Which files have you ignored? A custom built script to help you out?

Is not answering? ^^

If I have set up my build directory on another path, then the project (XCode settings only) will therefore not be this version. The other thing is that I had several inconsistencies, so that I had to recreate my project folder on the server project. (You should always copy some folders that contain XCode with content. If you have to create and drag that folder into XCode and drop the files into that folder). Therefore, in the fact of those inconsistencies, my project folder contains two XCode project files and a folder named SRC, which includes everything else (so I can copy it fast in the repository).

But as soon as XCode 4 appears, I'll switch to git;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -