unit testing - Can I use osql with Sql server Compact Edition -


I have a file that has many inserted statements to populate my compact version database with test data. I run a unit test (I'm using NUnit), so I'm running a file from SQL Server Management Studio. Now I want to automate the database script for every test run. I am trying to use the OSQL as described in this article: The problem is that I do not know how to use OSQL from the SSF file. I have 2 problems, I do not have a user id for the database first, only one password I have seen it at the command line prompt:

  osql -P Manager -s 192.168.1.117 -i "C: \ ... \ InsertTestData.sqlce" -D "C: \ ... \ Test.sdf" Error: None of the users is selected - try with U or A switches  

Second, I do not know how to specify a database. I have tried to:

  osql-P manager -s 192.168.1.117 -i "C: \ ... \ InsertTestData.sqlce" -D "C: \ ... \ Test sdf "- u [odbc driver manager] does not have the name of the data source and no default driver is specified  

then can I add a user ID on the SQL server? How do I specify the database / file path? Or is there another way that I can connect?

check out

It appears that for OSQL and SQLCMD compact versions Do not work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -