c# - Link to a root controller from area controller in ASP MVC -


How can I link to one of my area's root root administrator?

  & lt;% Html .render action ("Action", "page", new {domain = "root", name = "administrator"}); & Gt%;  

This gives me an error:

No route matched in the route table matches the values ​​supplied.

I have a controller named page in my root controller archive in the folder named Admin . I can access this admin by typing the \ Admin \ page.

In this way I register the route:

  routes. MapRoute ("Admin", "Admin / {Administrator} / {Action} / {ID}", new {admin = "admin", action = "index", id = ""});  

I expected that I can address the "admin" path in my view of this syntax, but that was not working. Any ideas about fixing it?

  & lt;% html.RenderAction ("action", "controller", new { Field = ""}}; & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -