c# - user profile issue with Forms Authentication and SharePoint -


I am using SharePoint Server 2007 Enterprise with Windows Server 2008 Enterprise I and I am using Publishing Portal And I'm using a custom form authentication solution - I store the user's name and password in a custom (schema) SQL Server database. The database stores user profile information. I am developing VSTS 2008 + C # + .NET 3.5+ using ASP.Net + SharePoint Server 2007 SDK.

I want to know how to integrate the user profile stored in the database in SharePoint User Profiles Management program so that with SharePoint all user information, I can click on a link for a user and then Stored data stored in my database can be displayed)? Any possible solution?

BTW: I just care about displaying the same value of the profile, there is no need to recover user profile data from my custom database, any other repository is okay.

P>

Thanks in advance, George

The provider will need to implement. Actually you will inherit from provider and implement information on how to convert your custom schema into useful information for the Sharepoint environment. This link can help you:

I suggest you to develop a custom provider in a custom ASP.NET site, and when you work, install it on the SharePoint website.

Edit: Take a look at this article series: It's too full.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -