drupal rules i have to create a history table when users does some action -


Anyone can tell me how to do this

He creates a content, browse a specific page, do a search ...

I have created a content type history and I have written a rule to insert one row in the table .. < / P>

It works fine, but it displays when I create a view to display the results. Only the rows I created manually (create content-> history), the view only shows this result.

Another way to view the database query is to create a node.

I have tried with the firebug module, but how it will be detected. Diu modules Many debugging functions allow you to print the content either on the page or in the log file.

I do not use the firebug adon / module combo, so do not comment on it. I would recommend using it though I have used to work now and how it works that I have not yet bothered / need to switch anyway. To use Devel, you need to call dpm () to get your debugging to print it on the screen or dd () to log it into the log file Printed in The log file is created in the TMP file diar, which is selected in the file settings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -