iphone - Customize height of n cells in UITableView, but not all the same -


Thanks for the people here I've already learned quite a lot on my way to a cool iPhone app, I'm working on the

I am However, I was wondering if anyone knew how to manipulate a UTTL VV so that a cell can be a different height (if any, or if it is not possible, it is only one of the selected ones).

I know I can use something like this:

  - (CGFloat) table view: (UITableView *) table view height ForRowAtIndexPath: (NSIndexPath * ) IndexPath {return 70;  

} * /

To modify the entire table view, but how do I put it into a single, specific cell?

The ultimate goal is to get an "OS X doc" - while scrolling in a table like zoom effect ...

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards, Jay *

The method you have in your question Quoting, this is exactly the method you want to use. The code you post always gives a fixed price but the indexpath parameter is there so that you can use it in whatever conditional processing you want to do. For example, determine whether that line is selected, and return a different height.

You also want to keep in mind that the cell from which you return will match this height.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -