Moving from PHP to Python -


Currently I do all my web-based programming in PHP, and every day I try to python more feeling worried.

It is not that I have not played with it in an interpreter, but I mean, write a web-based project in Python, and possibly completely move too much to Python.

> But, I know that Python is not a web-based programming language (which is awesome ), which makes me wonder if it's a hoops to jump to use it on the web Yes or No.

A simple example would be, that I'm sure that in Python as the variable is not by default, $ _ POST is how does Python get its kind of functionality?

How can I easily transfer Python from PHP? How can I use Python on the Web?

Python is contrasted with PHP executed by a CGI-like interface. There is an API for such variables in this interface.

Including framework such as APIs, it is recommended to use such a structure that makes a lot of things easier.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -