Processing a simple workflow in Python -


I am working on a code that takes the dataset and runs some algorithms on it.

User uploads a dataset, and then selects the algorithm to run on this dataset and creates a workflow like this:

  workflow = {0: {' Dataset ':' some dataset ', 1: {' algorithm1 ': "parameter"}, 2: {' algorithm2 ': "parameter"}, 3: {' algorithm 3 ': "parameter"}}  

which means that I will run the workflow [0] as my dataset, and I will run it as algorithm1 . After that, I will take the result and I will run the algorithm2 on this result like my new dataset. And I will take new results and run it on algorithm3 This happens to this last item and there is no limit to this workflow.

I am writing it in Python. Can you recommend some strategy about processing this workflow?

You want to run a pipeline on some datasets. It looks like less operation (fold in some languages).

  result = less (lambda data, (anonym, p): algo_by_name (anonymous) (p, data), workflow)  

This workflow considers (text-oriented so that you can load it with YAML / JSON):

  workflow = ['data', ('algo0', {}), '(Algo1 ', {' Param ': value}), ...]  

And that looks like your algorithm:

  def algo0 (p , Data): ... return_output_filename  

takes algo_by_name and gives you an algo function; For example:

  def algo_by_name (name): return {'algo0': algo0, 'algo1': algo1,} [name]  

( Edit old: If you want a framework to write a pipeline, you can use it as it is like making an instrument, but with progress support and beautiful flow chart.)

< / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -