What are the good Scala IDEs at the start of 2010? -


I know this is an accurate, but a year has passed and Scala is fast moving, so I think It may be acceptable to ask again:

What is the best IDE for Scala development now?

I know that the eclipse plugin is in progress and a complete rewrite for Scala 2.8 But I saw that a colleague recently used the construction and it was very poor.

I use IntelliJ IDEA (9 free) and for this Scala plugin is really good. Excellent syntax highlighting, code navigation, etc. It's not as good as Java support, but then I expect it not to expect it. It's great that I think I was more productive than I was in Java!

There is also specs integration and console integration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -