Anyone knows good Django URL namespaces tutorial? -


I'm looking for a good tutorial for URL namespace in Django. I find official documentation a little more sparse - it does not have good examples here I found it on the stack, but the answer does not help me understand this topic completely.

Agree, docs are rather confusing for this here's my reading (NB: all the code Is unchecked! ): apps.help.urls :

  urlpatterns = [url (r '^ $') in  

, 'Apps.help.views.index', name = 'index'),]

.pi in your main urls :

 'Urlpatterns = [url (' 'apps.help.urls'', namespace = 'help', ap_name = 'help')), url (r '^ ineedhelp /', Include ('apps.help.urls', namespace = 'otherholl', ap_name = 'help')),]  

template:

  {% Url help: index%}  

url / Help / should be created.

  {% url otherhelp: index%}  

url / ineedhelp / should be created. URL as

  {% Current_app as 'other'%} {% url help: index%} {% endwith%}  

/ ineedhelp / should be produced.

Similarly, reverse ('help: index') should / help / .

reverse ('otherhelp: free x') should / ineedhelp / .

Reverse ('support: index', current_app = 'otherhelp') should also be as I said, it is based on the reading of the docs and my current acquaintance how Django -Land works in things like / ineedhelp / .

I have not taken the time to do this test.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -