class - Internationalization in VB.Net : Choosing the right structure type -


I'm about to start translating my vb.net application, and I do not want to use the default methods provided by To do this, Visual Studio requires me to make my application very light, and its size almost doubles to use the resources option.

Therefore, I am planning to use something like a class, one of which will be the language language. Since I do not want to distribute language files as separate files (I want them to be hard coded), I have an easy way to find out whether each area of ​​the classroom is started or not . I was thinking something like an interface, where I do something like this:

  String Dim Good Message String and Interface Public Language English Implementation Language HelloMsg = "Hello! "Goodbye Message =" Bye! " It's not the right way to do this clearly (though I can use properties instead of Vars), but I was wondering if this was a way to check the compiler that everything is translated and warned about it No. 

Anyway, maybe there is a better way to handle this problem?

Thanks a lot! CFP.

I'm not sure the resource-based localization approach should be dumped because your app size increased Actually, it could grow from 100 KB to 200 KB, but this is the same! It will not grow too much. And 200 kb is nowadays nothing.

That's why I recommend that the resource-driven route be reconsidered.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -